Romantic Poem A Lovers Dance

A Lovers Dance
Ernsalite Menard

A lovers dance is patient and kind
It feeds your heart, soul and mind
It brings you joy and happiness within
Knowing that he or she will be with you
Through thick and thin.

A lovers dance can be recaptured
Only if the partners heart has not been
Fractured.

A lovers dance has no mistakes
It plays no one not even games.

A lovers dance is slow and kind
Easy to learn but hard to find.

A lovers dance.

There's No Obscurity
Astrid Sardinas
As I gaze into his liquid gold eyes,
Poetry radiates from his warm soul
His lips brush mine and I soar through the skies
Passion seizes me; I loose my control
An amalgam of thoughts pierce through my mind
There is love, trust, yet I feel petrified
I know destiny; our fate’s intertwined
But what if he’s a dream, one I’m denied?
A thousand years I could spend with those suns
Amid his presence I’ve conquered all realms
I’ve witnessed beauty that forever stuns
And have basked beneath his forest of elms
Then and there, I grasp truth with clarity
He’s in my arms; there’s no obscurity

Newer Post Older Post